Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wendy's

We went to Wendy's today. It was majestic. Yes, we took three buses up a mountain for about an hour and a half to get there, but it was worth it.

Wendy's in Xela

Seriously, this was the nicest Wendy's I've ever been to. They had free WiFi, that was the main reason we were going. I needed a fast connection to figure out how I'm getting up to Mexico City (still haven't quite figured everything out), but the atmosphere was fun, too. Everyone was clean, smiling and laughing. There were laptops everywhere, three at the table next to us. Think... college library.... or an urban coffee shop, only it was Wendy's.

You think you know a country...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What about traveling to Costa Rica?beautiful rainforests and great animals in the jungle-I really liked a sloth crossing the road there.Ah Wendy's, I'll bet you missed lunch at Wendy's here in Elgin!